Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still cannot make my mind up. Ist touch and control was near perfect last night. Sometimes he looks like a right donkey. Gosh his form goes from one extreme to another.

Being inconsistent is one of the hallmarks of being a young player, to be honest. Consistency will come.

Of course its arrival would be sped up by, I don't know, maybe playing to his strengths. Playing him only as a striker. Giving him some support. Playing it on the ground. Etc.

That's the problem. And when he gives up, any chance of the team sparking to life is over, as we need him to not be anonymous to do anything.

He stood up last night and took the game by the neck and throttled it - he hasn't done that once in the league this season. I'm praying he goes on a run now and destroys the Geordies.

See i agree, thats why i will hold my hand up to knowing he is far from the finished player. £28 million is the investment in what he will become rather than what he is now.

but when he is giving up its because he knows the team arent going to create chances for him. He cant beat an entire flat back 4 plus cover by himself and if barry is slowly trying to see where to pass to before going backwards then its rom watching good attacks break down constantly whilst he is trying. If the team plays for rom he is best striker on the pitch by a mile, but if the team are passing about he/we dont score.

See i agree, thats why i will hold my hand up to knowing he is far from the finished player. £28 million is the investment in what he will become rather than what he is now.

but when he is giving up its because he knows the team arent going to create chances for him. He cant beat an entire flat back 4 plus cover by himself and if barry is slowly trying to see where to pass to before going backwards then its rom watching good attacks break down constantly whilst he is trying. If the team plays for rom he is best striker on the pitch by a mile, but if the team are passing about he/we dont score.

Lad? What the funk are you going on abar?

Lad? What the funk are you going on abar?
lol this your new thing now?
ok, in summary;

1) Lukaku cant beat the entire other defence by himself and score.
2) team doesnt look to create chances for him when passing about
3) He runs about and gives up when he knows he isnt getting the ball

lol this your new thing now?
ok, in summary;

1) Lukaku cant beat the entire other defence by himself and score.
2) team doesnt look to create chances for him when passing about
3) He runs about and gives up when he knows he isnt getting the ball

Please type more coherent so I can understand and appreciate your points mate.

It just looks like someone has textual followed through every time I read some of your stuff lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back