Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing that he still gets abuse at the game from some people, had a feller behind me tonight screaming that he was lazy all game and as he did his kneeling celebration after the penalty he shouts "get up you stupid knobhead".

Anybody who thinks he's lazy is absolutely clueless, he busts a gut every game. I don't believe there's any reason for anybody not to be fully behind Lukaku now, sure he has flaws and a lot of things to work on but so does every 21 year old player. Always said it and still believe that he will be world class by the time he's 25.

Amazing that he still gets abuse at the game from some people, had a feller behind me tonight screaming that he was lazy all game and as he did his kneeling celebration after the penalty he shouts "get up you stupid knobhead".

Anybody who thinks he's lazy is absolutely racist, he busts a gut every game. I don't believe there's any reason for anybody not to be fully behind Lukaku now, sure he has flaws and a lot of things to work on but so does every 21 year old player. Always said it and still believe that he will be world class by the time he's 25.

Fixed mate.

Top euro goal scorer for us, accomplished in one season.

Don't know whether that's good or bad really.

Not a good thing.

It is quite embarrassing for a club of our stature and says more about our relative lack of European football since the ban was lifted.

That said, but for the ban who knows how many goals Sharpie or Lineker might have bagged for us in Europe.

Just watched the extended highlights and almost every chance we had went through Rom at some point. I'm really intrigued to see how good he could be with proper support from the creators behind him

Should see a better season from him next season too, no summer competition, a full preseason training and hopefully we'll get two quality wide players who can create for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back