Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
wages could be a sticking point. he's on 140k a week at man utd but he won't get anywhere near that after his last 2 seaons

Half of the £140k would surely go in tax and other deductions at the highest rate , particularly if theres a change of government....£80k a week at Everton wouldn't be that much different, and he'd get a regular game. I know its all a bit pie in the sky, but he strikes me as an Everton type, and would be rejuvenated at GP. Mind you, his only problem at Man Utd is LVG.

Lol like Mata will be joining a side in a relegation battle. People need to realise where we currently are under Martinez we are no better than a stoke/swansea right now sadly.

Lol like Mata will be joining a side in a relegation battle. People need to realise where we currently are under Martinez we are no better than a stoke/swansea right now sadly.

Be going to Spain, Atleti or Valencia for me. Nowt to do with Lukaku though.

11011297_963253037020461_417582197721613121_n.jpg

Really Big Man? Is this how we feel?

Although I understand the fans expect us to win all the time and want us to give our maximum – I agree with that. But we have to do it together.”
I have more of a problem with the second part of your bolded rather than the first. We DO expect them to win, but BARE minimum is give your all.

He's a kid whose first language isn't English and people are picking holes in the wording of his interview, which will also have been editorialised. Come on guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back