Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how easy it is to score over 15 goals per season three years in a row whilst apparently being lazy, having a poor first touch and rarely taking penalties/free kicks.

Perhaps someone should let the other strikers know because few seem to manage the same consistency.
Did he mean Mata?

I've learnt not to get an hard on whenever Lukaku as a game like Thursday, cos for every game he as like that, he as 3 average ones after! He is only young though and will find consistency in his game but I look at Kane, who is of a similar age and at a similar level of club in this day and age of the game, and he's been consistent all season, although Spurs have done better in league terms.

But I will cut Lukaku a bit of slack as I have been one to knock him a lot when he hasn't played well, and imo, rightly so, but we haven't played to his strengths enough this season, and when we have, he's looked a different animal up front!

I've learnt not to get an hard on whenever Lukaku as a game like Thursday, cos for every game he as like that, he as 3 average ones after! He is only young though and will find consistency in his game but I look at Kane, who is of a similar age and at a similar level of club in this day and age of the game, and he's been consistent all season, although Spurs have done better in league terms.

But I will cut Lukaku a bit of slack as I have been one to knock him a lot when he hasn't played well, and imo, rightly so, but we haven't played to his strengths enough this season, and when we have, he's looked a different animal up front!
I dare you to bet Kane would have scored more than Lukaku playing in this rubbish season of ours

I think Kane is the classic case of overhyping a young english player. He's done naff all until this season. Fair play, he's been great this season, but you can't get too overexcited about a player until he starts doing it year after year. Someone like our very own Lukaku in fact.

Lol like Mata will be joining a side in a relegation battle. People need to realise where we currently are under Martinez we are no better than a stoke/swansea right now sadly.
yeh mate, but we are looking at players that would give rom the service he deserves , would you rather we started picking out some 20 year old at Macclesfield, to discuss.

yeh mate, but we are looking at players that would give rom the service he deserves , would you rather we started picking out some 20 year old at Macclesfield, to discuss.

But he'll never join mate, sadly unless we win the EL I can see us struggling to attract most quality players

He is 21, he has great potential. I don't think we can ask for more from him at the moment.
Give him time to develop, if he can do what he did on Thursday over the course of a season we will win trophies.

He's gonna get better every season till he scores 397 goals in one season and cures cancer at 28.

In fact i think he's gonna be world class, him and Jelavic and are gonna dominate the English game for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back