Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was playing like one for a long time. He looked world class today though.

It's truly weird how some peoples minds work - if you criticise a player for being useless, then somehow you're being weird by calling it when he's playing well!
:lol: Steady on.

I wish people would stop making excuses for him. He's 21, not 16.

He's been poor in the league, 'phenomenal' in Europe, end of story. If tiredness was a factor he wouldn't able to turn up at the level he does in Europe, so that excuse is a complete non-starter.

Still giving it to Lukaku I see?

Where are all those mouths-on-a-stick who said that Lukaku had a poor first touch? Come on, you experts, tell me how many times the ball was wellied at him today, versus the number of occasions he gave it way.

Made 6 assists to Costa's 3 as well.

(Lukaku's played a fair few more minutes but I'm happy to ignore that)

I would love it Kevin Keegan style if he ends up getting more goals than Costa. One of my closest mates is a Chelsea fan and he won't ever shut up about Lukaku being a dud and costa the real deal. I didn't know they were that close on goals.

He needs another 5 or so in the league to get it a respectable-ish total there. Chuck in another couple of goals in Europe and he would've had a good season overall, making up for his poor patches of form.

To be fair, if he fires us to Europe League glory then I won't give a toss about his league goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back