Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love it Kevin Keegan style if he ends up getting more goals than Costa. One of my closest mates is a Chelsea fan and he won't ever shut up about Lukaku being a dud and costa the real deal. I didn't know they were that close on goals.

Costa has 17 in 19 in the League.

Lukaku's totals have been skewed by his 5 against Young Boys. He's had long patches of poor form this season, no need to hide it. Still, his overall play has improved and he's starting to score again consistently (albeit 2 recent pens have helped).

They didn't show on TV - was there the same tussle for the ball? Somehow I doubt it.

Rom having just slotted one on Thursday, being an on form striker and Baines playing his first game for a while made it it a different situation to Kev's attempt. Plus he scored!
no tussle or anything, baines was fine with it so was everyone else. All good!

Costa has 17 in 19 in the League.

Lukaku's totals have been skewed by his 5 against Young Boys. He's had long patches of poor form this season, no need to hide it. Still, his overall play has improved and he's starting to score again consistently (albeit 2 recent pens have helped).
Well, a goal's a goal innit?

Either way, it was half him, half us not even producing shots on goal for long patches of this season really. Can't disagree on improvement as well, it's just slow and steady instead of how we all wished it was and he turned into Pele overnight.

They didn't show on TV - was there the same tussle for the ball? Somehow I doubt it.

Rom having just slotted one on Thursday, being an on form striker and Baines playing his first game for a while made it it a different situation to Kev's attempt. Plus he scored!

This :D

Still was a bit suprised...

His play has not really improved, we are just using him more the way we should.

Best striker we have had in over 20 years....by some distance.

His play has not really improved, we are just using him more the way we should.

Best striker we have had in over 20 years....by some distance.
Nah id still say the Yak in his pomp, Roms not far off though.

Certainly beats the likes of cheabs and jelavic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back