Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a really strong finish to the league to hang onto him and others. Show that next year will be different

Is that 18 goals this season now? I'd love him to hit 25+ with the rest of the season.

A strong finish is needed or he's gone.

Reckon he'll be staying. Would be stupid to sell for anything other than a reasonable profit so you're talking 40m for him to go. Who is going to pay that?

What a finish. watching game again, belter of a goal under the circumstances. One ray of hope this season would be to see Rom absolutely smash goals in left right and centre and finish on 25 for the season

Would put massive money on him not going anywhere. We wouldnt get the money spent vs what he is worth. He'll be here again next season, but if they dont figure out a #10, whats the fn point?

Reactions: DRM
as mentioned above, i think he might stay on the basis that we would surely be looking for a fairly significant profit on the £28m, and would anybody pay that much more? i don't expect him to be kicking up too much of a fuss to force a transfer just yet, although in a year from now if things havent improved... and if he's knocked a few more goals in to boost his demand... then i think it's highly likely he'll be off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back