Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take for him 30 mill , now .Dont get me wrong Lukaku is good player but not great.If he was great we would be match from some big club with number and that is it . Number of Lukaku chance and number of goals score this season i would like to see . Becouse hes far from clinical. Need 3 4 clear ones to bag one in. How many time this season i saw hands on hes face , how did i miss that .We need some Pjanic Erikson even Krkic more then we need Lukaku. And we need cover for defense( Alcatraz is horror . Barry is even worse to me ) . Average striker like Long can score with enough balls to him.

I would take for him 30 mill , now .Dont get me wrong Lukaku is good player but not great.If he was great we would be match from some big club with number and that is it . Number of Lukaku chance and number of goals score this season i would like to see . Becouse hes far from clinical. Need 3 4 clear ones to bag one in. How many time this season i saw hands on hes face , how did i miss that .We need some Pjanic Erikson even Krkic more then we need Lukaku. And we need cover for defense( Alcatraz is horror . Barry is even worse to me ) . Average striker like Long can score with enough balls to him.
you are wrong

you are wrong
Maybe yet City did not buy him , young if hes that good why they buying Bony .In fact that is my opinion we lack creative players more then we need Lukau and tell me just in witch parth i m wrong or u think i m wrong in all. I said he was good , he is just not great.And one more thing i could be wrong becouse Martinez factor and the way we play but from what i see he miss a lot and we have a litlle to miss this season.

Paulus is a clown he has this agenda to fill up the club with ethnic failures from East Europe. The day Russia steamrolls through some of these places and wipes them from the map will be glorious.
Mate i don't remeber that i called u names , u can go on insult me , but if my opinion is agenda ok . Continue with personal insults on net , that is wath big and strong man do . I normaly agree with friend who tell me that i m wrong but now we dont , he did not insult me . There is diference betwen u and him . U think about it what that is .

Maybe yet City did not buy him , young if hes that good why they buying Bony .In fact that is my opinion we lack creative players more then we need Lukau and tell me just in witch parth i m wrong or u think i m wrong in all. I said he was good , he is just not great.And one more thing i could be wrong becouse Martinez factor and the way we play but from what i see he miss a lot and we have a litlle to miss this season.
because they had no need to buy lukaku, and lukaku probably wouldn't have went there to be a third choice. Different career paths, Lukaku better player and way more potential either way. He's great now and could be world class in a few years.

because they had no need to buy lukaku, and lukaku probably wouldn't have went there to be a third choice. Different career paths, Lukaku better player and way more potential either way. He's great now and could be world class in a few years.
I agree hes potential , i never said he wasnt , but when did big clubs stop buying somwone becouse they don't need them . Chelsea had [Poor language removed] strikers and they sold him . Lukaku can be best in 3 years but i m talking about now , hes not clinical would u agree about that ? , Hes don't have support he need, he would do so much more with one Eriksen , Krkic , Pjanic , Inesta , Farbregas , ( i just naming players with that quality we don't have ) We can find some of them maybe , or two wingers that we have and don't play and that is why i say maybe i m wrong becouse of Martinez factor. But i think that if we sell Lukaku for some insane price . 40 mill let say. that would not be end of Everton.Lukaku is good he could be great i agree on that .

I agree hes potential , i never said he wasnt , but when did big clubs stop buying somwone becouse they don't need them . Chelsea had [Poor language removed] strikers and they sold him . Lukaku can be best in 3 years but i m talking about now , hes not clinical would u agree about that ? , Hes don't have support he need, he would do so much more with one Eriksen , Krkic , Pjanic , Inesta , Farbregas , ( i just naming players with that quality we don't have ) We can find some of them maybe , or two wingers that we have and don't play and that is why i say maybe i m wrong becouse of Martinez factor. But i think that if we sell Lukaku for some insane price . 40 mill let say. that would not be end of Everton.Lukaku is good he could be great i agree on that .
but chelsea bought him to begin with... just gotta accept you're wrong on it mate

but chelsea bought him to begin with... just gotta accept you're wrong on it mate
And sold him , why ? Sold him and buy other striker ( Costa ). That means they need striker and don't give chance to Lukaku becouse they don't believe in him . I say i could be wrong , but i say what i think now. Lukaku is good not great for now And i would take silly money from Wolfsburg .Once again that is my opinion and not anything that is writen in stone , I will say first that I m wrong if he become monster we all need him to be so we can go in that first 4 spot .But mate u must agree on one thing we miss one great playmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back