Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that is the point , Chelsea at that time had [Poor language removed] strikersand Lukaku was sell not brougth back to play. If Mourinho think hes good enough for title he would be there. Chelsea would not get to earn few mill if they have what they need . But lets just say we have diferent opinions . And i was not saying that Lukaku is [Poor language removed] or anything like that. I just think it would not be end of the world if we sell him for let say 40 mill to Wolfsburg from this point now. I could be wrong but that is how i think . Then again diferent menager could maybe utilize him better. We are in fight for relegation with this players we really should not be in that position .
Mourhino probably wanted a more experienced proven striker to win now instead of waiting for Lukaku's game to develop. also to the bolded bit imagine where we would be with out Rom's goals

100 goals at 21 with over half coming in England over the past 3 years. totally not worth 28m right? People need to realize with the influx of money into the game top attacking players are going to cost a fortune most of the time.

CAhR4zUWMAAvnP2.jpg

Last edited:
Wouldn't take 30mil for him, not when the TV money makes that a drop in the ocean and plenty of clubs pay stupid money. Lukaku is ace for someone his age and just needs more support from players playing to his strength.

Roberto isn't going anywhere, that's clear, so I'm resigning myself to the idea of getting behind the muppet and seeing what he buys in summer. More Alcaraz's probably, and then we can kick him out come Christmas.

He'll be here next season.

None of the big clubs will pay £30mill+ for a striker who is still not the finished article. For that money he needs to perform every week and for someone his age, isn't going to happen, which we've seen.

If he bangs in 20 goals again, then we'll struggle to keep him.

I would take for him 30 mill , now .Dont get me wrong Lukaku is good player but not great.If he was great we would be match from some big club with number and that is it . Number of Lukaku chance and number of goals score this season i would like to see . Becouse hes far from clinical. Need 3 4 clear ones to bag one in. How many time this season i saw hands on hes face , how did i miss that .We need some Pjanic Erikson even Krkic more then we need Lukaku. And we need cover for defense( Alcatraz is horror . Barry is even worse to me ) . Average striker like Long can score with enough balls to him.
Seriously?

Player of the season, and that won't change if he doesn't score any more till the end of the season. We have to keep him in the summer and Martinez has to build the team around him. He's been fantastic since the start of the year and lets hope he just improves and improves. Need champions league to keep him long term.

Interesting comment, please explain the reasoning behind this bizarre assumption.

My interest is solely in enjoying the disfunction that argument creates I have not expressed an interest in supporting that other team that plays in red.

You are on the list for Psycho-frakulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back