Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comment, please explain the reasoning behind this bizarre assumption.

My interest is solely in enjoying the disfunction that argument creates I have not expressed an interest in supporting that other team that plays in red.

You are on the list for Psycho-frakulation.

Whatevs

I'll get Mr Furious and The Spleen on ye

haha, how many pages were created in this thread by that jarg rumour? why does everyone on here panic so much when a jarg rumour sells our player, yet when it has us linked to a good player everyone dismisses it as a jarg rumour?

i can't see him going this summer, he came here to learn for a few years - that doesn't mean leave after the first season.

we bought him the summer as a massive potential goalscorer, but as this season's wore on we've made him grow so much more as a complete striker. if you base silly prices, he's should definitely be rated at £40m atm.

haha, how many pages were created in this thread by that jarg rumour? why does everyone on here panic so much when a jarg rumour sells our player, yet when it has us linked to a good player everyone dismisses it as a jarg rumour?

i can't see him going this summer, he came here to learn for a few years - that doesn't mean leave after the first season.

we bought him the summer as a massive potential goalscorer, but as this season's wore on we've made him grow so much more as a complete striker. if you base silly prices, he's should definitely be rated at £40m atm.

this drove me nuts in the summer.

I was very nervous of them over the summer, thought they would outbid us tbh.

But given Rom's still got 4 years left on his contract guess our asking price will be uneconomical for them - not out of their price range as such, just very poor value for money. Not sure they are that confident on Rom that they would be willing to gamble the money required to get him.

Yeah, that seems more likely. German clubs are not that willing to pay massive sums for players like in England and we're sure as hell not going to let our Kaks leave for peanuts.

Yeah, that seems more likely. German clubs are not that willing to pay massive sums for players like in England and we're sure as hell not going to let our Kaks leave for peanuts.
yep. when we do sell we usually get good money back. 28m for felli, 6m a piece for jelavic and Vic..can't see any team paying 45m+ for Rom which I think is what we'd want considering we spent 28 m and he's had a great season

Can't see him leaving this summer. You rarely see big money signings leave the first summer after signing. I doubt he'd put in a transfer request and we'd be able to ask for £35m at the very least. I think the big clubs will give it another year.

He'll be a big positive for next season, however the rest of the summer goes. I'm grateful we'll get another season out of him most probably, as we won't see a striker as good as him in the royal blue for a very, very long time.

thesimpsons-what-a-time-to-be-alive.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back