Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punctuation and grammar in this thread is poor.

I like that, first signs of a breakdown in the ruling order HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And sold him , why ? Sold him and buy other striker ( Costa ). That means they need striker and don't give chance to Lukaku becouse they don't believe in him . I say i could be wrong , but i say what i think now. Lukaku is good not great for now And i would take silly money from Wolfsburg .Once again that is my opinion and not anything that is writen in stone , I will say first that I m wrong if he become monster we all need him to be so we can go in that first 4 spot .But mate u must agree on one thing we miss one great playmaker.
because he asked to leave to further his career.. it's not really that hard, he was fed up of being loaned out and wanted to play games, and chelsea made a profit on him. If he wasn't any good no one would have bought him for more than chelsea paid for him.

because he asked to leave to further his career.. it's not really that hard, he was fed up of being loaned out and wanted to play games, and chelsea made a profit on him. If he wasn't any good no one would have bought him for more than chelsea paid for him.
But that is the point , Chelsea at that time had [Poor language removed] strikersand Lukaku was sell not brougth back to play. If Mourinho think hes good enough for title he would be there. Chelsea would not get to earn few mill if they have what they need . But lets just say we have diferent opinions . And i was not saying that Lukaku is [Poor language removed] or anything like that. I just think it would not be end of the world if we sell him for let say 40 mill to Wolfsburg from this point now. I could be wrong but that is how i think . Then again diferent menager could maybe utilize him better. We are in fight for relegation with this players we really should not be in that position .

But that is the point , Chelsea at that time had [Poor language removed] strikersand Lukaku was sell not brougth back to play. If Mourinho think hes good enough for title he would be there. Chelsea would not get to earn few mill if they have what they need . But lets just say we have diferent opinions . And i was not saying that Lukaku is [Poor language removed] or anything like that. I just think it would not be end of the world if we sell him for let say 40 mill to Wolfsburg from this point now. I could be wrong but that is how i think . Then again diferent menager could maybe utilize him better. We are in fight for relegation with this players we really should not be in that position .
just gunna have to disagree.

You are quite incorrect, 'punctuation and grammar' is an example of a compound noun and is treated as singular in regard to subject-verb agreement.

For attempting to correct what obviously did not require correcting you will find yourself first in line for Psycho-frakulation.

You are quite incorrect, 'punctuation and grammar' is an example of a compound noun and is treated as singular in regard to subject-verb agreement.

For attempting to correct what obviously did not require correcting you will find yourself first in line for Psycho-frakulation.
A compound noun does not generally become punctuated with 'and'. I view 'punctuation and grammar' as two nouns not a compound noun.

But hey....

He'll have to do a bit more than put Europa League bums to the sword before anyone is willing to stump up the sort of money Everton will ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back