Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he said he was happy with finishing where we usually finish he'd be pilloried for having no ambition; if he says he's ambitious he's a Judas in the making. There's literally no comment that can satisfy some people who just dont like Lukaku.

I can see why they dont like him too. I dont like him either. I hate that he's scored 36 goals for Everton in his two seasons here, and that he's the most potent top league striker for his age.

We dont need that sort of character around and we need to do everything we can to rid ourselves of this influence.

Two faced BAWKites, the other year it was " We need more Belgians yadda yadda yadda " now they are seen as the Gestapo.

I think the majority of our fans are bipolar.

How dare he have hopes and aspirations for himself.

He should be content with the seventh place trophy and the pipe dream of playing in a new stadium surrounded by fans who boo and call him lazy.
As if we're ever going to get the 7th place trophy. We didn't even get the top half trophy this year.

If we sold him right now, there's not a chance in hell we could hope to make a profit. Not to say he's been a failure, but simply that he's done nothing to add value to his original fee.
Dunno. Don't see many 21-year-olds scoring 20 goals a season. It should be illegal for us to sell him without making a huge profit.

We all know Lukaku & every other player wants to play in the Champions League. That is needless to say.

So in which case why does Lukaku find the need to publicly suggest it. The only case for doing so is to increase speculation and interest - something I imagine he's failed to do on the pitch this year.

someone trying to say yakubu better than Lukaku, hahahahha.

Yakubu was class. You can't argue with Rom's goal return, but Yakubu was undoubtedly a better footballer. Rom scores two types of goals, the tap in or the running through left foot smash as hard as he can. Yakubu scored all sorts with either foot, his head, outside the box, inside the box, drag backs and backheels.

Lukaku will probably out score him over the course of his career as Yakubu was never fit for long enough but when he was on it he was a joy to watch which Lukaku never really is.

You're a madman.
Lukaku has 3 more goals, and more assists in way less games than Yakubu.

Yakubu had one decent season, and even then hindsight looks better, and became absolutely awful.

Lukaku is miles better, will have the better career, and has already been better for everton than him.

Yakubu was class. You can't argue with Rom's goal return, but Yakubu was undoubtedly a better footballer. Rom scores two types of goals, the tap in or the running through left foot smash as hard as he can. Yakubu scored all sorts with either foot, his head, outside the box, inside the box, drag backs and backheels.

Lukaku will probably out score him over the course of his career as Yakubu was never fit for long enough but when he was on it he was a joy to watch which Lukaku never really is.
Disagree completely.

Also, Lukaku only scores tap ins and smashing his left foot? right okay

those goals against west ham, west brom, young boys, leicester we're all boss tap ins.

pure rewriting of history.

Lukaku has 3 more goals, and more assists in way less games than Yakubu.

Yakubu had one decent season, and even then hindsight looks better, and became absolutely awful.

Lukaku is miles better, will have the better career, and has already been better for everton than him.
Pre-injury Yakubu was a far superior footballer with a comparable strike rate, and even after that he went on to score a decent amount for a relegated Blackburn team.

Lukaku is the most comically overrated player I've seen in a long time, and he'll never make it at the sort of club he thinks he should be playing for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back