Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest problem I see with Lukaku other than him having the touch of a rapist, is that he runs offside way too often. Unsure whether its him timing/ choosing the runs poorly or the midfield failing to spot his runs/ play him in quickly enough.

The biggest problem I see with Lukaku other than him having the touch of a rapist, is that he runs offside way too often. Unsure whether its him timing/ choosing the runs poorly or the midfield failing to spot his runs/ play him in quickly enough.
Its because he is so stationary, the defence pushing up to catch him off.

If he can add movement and anticipation to his game, he will be a top player.

mourinho isnt daft if he thought he had a worldy on his hands he would NEVER of sold him. period. lukaku is what he is, an Everton type player!

if we ever get an offer of £35+ for him, we should take it IMO

mourinho isnt daft if he thought he had a worldy on his hands he would NEVER of sold him. period. lukaku is what he is, an Everton type player!

And if Jose thought he was rubbish he wouldnt have asked for 28m.

Thats a silly argument, it really is.

If he turns out super boss, he can just buy him back.

Money is no object.

He isn't psychic though is he, he's not 100% right about every player.

And if Jose thought he was rubbish he wouldnt have asked for 28m.

Thats a silly argument, it really is.

If he turns out super boss, he can just buy him back.

Money is no object.

Yep. Player development is not exactly Jose's way is it? Finished article; win a league.

Lukaku has stated numerous times about how hes a Chelsea fan, all Jose would have to do is ring him up, ask him to come back and his transfer request would be lashed on Kenwrongs desk quicker than Bill when he hears the words pool party.

Countless times he lays the ball off and just stands there watching the play unfold as if he's done his part

If he can add movement and anticipation to his game, he will be a top player.

I notice this but only really in the box when he is waiting for a return pass or cross.

Its the midfield, 9 times out of 10.

However in periods of play between the half way line and the opposition box I feel this is probably closer to the truth. And considering he looks most dangerous when played through to run towards the opposition goal and the amount we invested in him, its criminal we haven't rectified it sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back