Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea balance the books by picking up players like De Bruyne and Lukaku young, develop then through loaning them out and sell for a profit. This means they can pay stupid money for top talent like Hazard.

Nailed it

Oh how to have 17/18m to spend on a raw 17 year old Lukaku, loan him out season after season, then sell for 28m. It was great business when you consider Chelsea received a couple of million from both us and West Brom just in loan fees

I missed the opening minutes of Walesv Belgium second half and didn't realise he was on the pitch for a while. They played him up alongside Benteke but neither really posed a threat to an organised Welsh defence. Can't say I remembered him making any kind if impact , there again not many Belgium players did.

I missed the opening minutes of Walesv Belgium second half and didn't realise he was on the pitch for a while. They played him up alongside Benteke but neither really posed a threat to an organised Welsh defence. Can't say I remembered him making any kind if impact , there again not many Belgium players did.
Lukaku in non threat posing shocker, that must be because of the zero creativity in the Belgian team mate.

"That two big strikers were unable to provide an aerial threat which was comparable to Fellaini's is rather damning."
Haven't seen too much of Benteke,but expecting Rom to be a threat in the air..........

Everyone in here seems to be a lukaku hater and I don't get it. He scores bags of goals for us despite being given nothing.

He was given nothing in the Belgium game too and neither was benteke. Idc if he had hazard behind him, he was turd. Guess chelsea should sell him he can't even set up a goal like..

Christ, at this rate he will have scored 20 odd goals last season whilst wearing lead boots, having his arms tied behind his back and being blindfolded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back