Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Rom, he does have potential to be one of the best.

Having said that, if a CL club comes in offering £35m, I would take it. And I imagine thats how much Bill would expect considering the outlay we initially put down on him.

if he was a midfielder I would take 35M, but strikers be expensive.

Evertonians in giving young players grief shocker.

Makes you wonder what some people expect. At this stage of his career as long as he is showing improvements year on year then he's learning and getting better.

We knew he wasn't the finished article, we bought potential, but potential that had scored 30 goals in 2 premiership seasons.

As was said above, rome wasn't built in a day. If he shows signs of stagnation or regression then maybe moan but he will still bag 15-20 goals.

Amazing really.

Guardian links us with Payet, every one accepts it as gospel. The daily mail says we are going to sign Del, it's taken as gospel once again.

Daily mail links John Stone's to Man Utd " Full of rubbish that !! " now Lakaku is getting linked to Man Utd that's a load of tosh as well.

Seriously people, you need to get a grip.

You know who you are.

Yes, you!!!

Some jarg websites linking Lukaku to Man United This summer. Cant see it myself TBH

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/manchester-united-want-everton-striker-romelu-lukaku-sun-sport/?

I think this is the kind of thing we can expect to see every couple of weeks now, given Lukaku's agent and his goal ratio last season. I don't think there is any truth to it, the fact is we paid £28m for him a year ago, unless someone wants to come in and pay £50m for him now, we would not sell

Personally if we can get a good price I would sell. I'm not saying he's not good but I don't see him ironing out the flaws in his game and so maybe this is the best time to get rid.

Personally if we can get a good price I would sell. I'm not saying he's not good but I don't see him ironing out the flaws in his game and so maybe this is the best time to get rid.
Bizarre comment.

Let's "get rid" of one of the two best (and given that last season he got 20 goals following on from a world cup, with no pre-season, and several early injuries - arguably THE best) goalscorers we've had in the Premier League eras.

Who happens to have only JUST turned 22, and has a better scoring rate than almost any other striker has had at that age.

Yeah. Good opportunity to "get rid"

Awful Lukaku, really bad striker, has a terrible season.....

20 goals and now United are linked....

Marcus Bent was not linked to United...

sweep-for-six.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back