Maarten Stekelenburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

What if they were really, really nice buttons? Even perhaps diamond-encrusted buttons, to the value of several million pounds?
2bd631f5e2f1432b101836943a53cb4a.jpg

These should suffice.

I'm not sure what he's done since the 2010 World Cup for anyone to think hes a good keeper. Wasn't good enough for Roma, Fulham, Monaco or Soton and he's not good enough for us and imo has made a couple of mistakes

Got to buy a better keeper than Vorm.

Any player that happily sits on another teams bench, when they are first choice at a premier league team should never be treated as primary target for us. Examples include Begovic and Vorm, if they sit on the bench then they are obviously not as ambitious as we need to be as a club.

It's true though? I can give my opinion that sparks flying out of a plug socket every time you touch it isn't a good thing, but I can't tell you how to fix it.

"Football - the game of opinions"
Even merely watching the 38 Everton games in a season, that's 19 different goalkeepers. One of which surely would fall into the category of "I like him more than our keeper and he isn't De Gea, Courtois, Cech or Lloris" so PERHAPS obtainable.
The premier league is widely covered in media etc
It is in no way alike to being having an opinion on being a 'lekky' unless you have access to 19 different types of plug sockets plastered all over TV/Youtube/Social Media/GOT on a daily/weekly basis. If you did, you'd have an opinion.

I reckon he'll be our first choice keeper for next 2 years.

I don't agree that he should be, though. Need a long-term number one brought in, Robles binning off and Stekelenberg providing decent backup to our new keeper.

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back