Man City 0-2 Everton 25th February 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
great win lads, [Poor language removed] ref, [Poor language removed] opposition. to think that they could've gone level on points, wait a minute whats that underneath us , aah it's a pile of redshoyte. bet roy keanes dreading saturday !!! come on you blues !!!!
:D(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):D

Seeing that most of City's best scoring chances come from that man Petrov (who will assumeably be out for 3 matches now), I think that has effectively ended their push for 4th place (that and we're now 6 points ahead). Now if only Young and Laursen could have a punch up with Gerrard and Torres...

great result and a solid team performance.

back to 4th , 3 points clear of the scum and villa , 6 points clear and the double over city.

hopefully fernandes didnt take too bad a knock , as we miss carsley for a game due to 5 yellows.

Seeing that most of City's best scoring chances come from that man Petrov (who will assumeably be out for 3 matches now), I think that has effectively ended their push for 4th place (that and we're now 6 points ahead). Now if only Young and Laursen could have a punch up with Gerrard and Torres...

Am I right in thinking he could get banned for further 3 if the FA decide to take action over the kick on Yak?

great result and a solid team performance.

back to 4th , 3 points clear of the scum and villa , 6 points clear and the double over city.

hopefully fernandes didnt take too bad a knock , as we miss carsley for a game due to 5 yellows.

Don't you worry Carlsey is playing in Portsmouth match the coming Sunday, but he did miss Sunderland match the following week.

Fernandes should be fine in couple of days shouldn't be anything serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back