Man City v Everton. 6th Dec at 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We looked better in the 2nd half. We look more dangerous when we go at a quicker tempo.

Baines crap, barry crap, coleman subdued, hibbo awkward.

Ref as bent as a nine bob note
If he was bent that would be one thing, I think he's just a shocking ref who doesn't understand football or karate!

This is what Martinez will hide behind to shy away from his own lack of ability in managing his team so far this season. It would be wrong to hide behind that. Look at how we played, it was awful, utter rubbish and embarrassing. School of science? More like the school of no ideas.

No, balls to that. They should of been down to 9 men and 0-0 at 20 minutes into the game, and we would of giving them a dry bumming. There were definitely poor performances from individual players, such as Barry, Hibbert and Eto'o, but irregardless we would have had a two man advantage.

Howard had one save to make and the Ref was in a pale blue shirt , but we could not pass th ball to each other going forwards - City are a slick passing team -Coleman on the wing did not work!

HsiWEll.jpg

Beaten by a shocker from the ref, I thought we played alright, even with a couple of injuries there squad is much stronger than ours, Eto loosing the ball a lot was a bit frustrating but overall an improvement from what we served up v Hull and the last 70 mins v Spurs.

When did our fans turn into rs, this over-reaction is pathetic. Its just a game. We lost 1 nil to the champions, which was given to them by the ref and then we're protected by the ref till the whistle blew. We're in bad form and this wasn't the game we needed tonight. We cant turn this into a crisis like the rs do at every loss. There no need to add extra pressure on to the manager and players by acting like dickheads. Martinez is still learning and we're also qualified through the Euro groups already, This season got a lot of twists left. I must still be the only excited fan on here.

Martinez wants shooting for taking Mirallas off. Absolutely laughable.

If this way Moyes making all these awful tactical decision then we'd be wanting his blood.
I thought Kev had faded (as he often does) toward the end of the game. We have some really key injuries that are taking their toll: McCarthy and Naismith.

Could have been worse.

If it wasn't for the gropey uncle looking ref it would have been better.

Not really though, mate. Losing 4 or 5 nil would have at least had the benefit of Martinez getting deserved stick.

This was the worst outcome. 0 points, stuck in a pit in the table, and Martinez gets yet another week where he can make the same mistakes without any pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.