Man City v Everton. 6th Dec at 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did our fans turn into rs, this over-reaction is pathetic. Its just a game. We lost 1 nil to the champions, which was given to them by the ref and then we're protected by the ref till the whistle blew. We're in bad form and this wasn't the game we needed tonight. We cant turn this into a crisis like the rs do at every loss. There no need to add extra pressure on to the manager and players by acting like dickheads. Martinez is still learning and we're also qualified through the Euro groups already, This season got a lot of twists left. I must still be the only excited fan on here.
This!!! The moaning and whining on here is become a joke. I expected us to get thrashed 4-0, pick up the pieces, and look to QPR. We play Man City away, suffered a very sort penalty, and nearly nicked a draw at the end. That was a tough game for them tonight.

.....big surprise was not bringing Hibbert off. The lad played well but attacking full backs are more effective from deep, thought we really missed a trick not bringing a winger on. Mirallas doesn't link well with Baines, different types.

After saying that, have to say 1-0 with 20 mins to go wasn't a bad position to be in, just disappointed that we didn't create. Referee was poor, soft penalty to say the least.

I didn't think we were as bad as in recent weeks. We were up against City, who needed a dodgy refereeing decision to win. It wasn't like we were battered or clinging on for our lives.

Today wasn't too bad, but against Spurs we were really bad, and Hull was horrific.

Eto wass involved alot but his passing at times was giving the ball away - lack of movement upfront that pen gave them their win if thats how they want to win with a poor descion the so be it they knew we would not make enough efforts to score Lukarku had hard luck and that was it it was a brilliant save!

Honestly it should've been nil nil. Poor match from both sides, pretty sure Marriner created more chances then both set of blues. Horrible, just horrible.

TBH I didn't expect us to win I thought we would Atleast let in 2,but to lose on that decision is hard to take.But the last 2 games just show how much we miss Naismith and McCarthy.I did think Distan and eto were very good today,but the rest just average.I honestly can't remember when we last to a decent corner,they have been woefull lately.

We were poor, but so were City. Probably could have deserved a draw in fairness, not because of our performace, just that it was a dour game.

Feel sick.

Before kick off I wasn't expecting much as City had started to hit form and we've been all kinds of gash, but that performance by the ref and the first 60 minutes of our play has been a right kick in the stomach.

Barry has been dire for weeks, would have much preferred Besic staying on with Barkley next to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.