Managers within our reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why does it matter that much is what I can't understand. Odriozola was in the squad working a deal to Madrid in the build up and that didn't matter. No one said he wasn't focused. Because that's crap. To me if the manager working out his next job is too much mentally for a team then they arent winning the World Cup anyway

But why does it matter that much is what I can't understand. Odriozola was in the squad working a deal to Madrid in the build up and that didn't matter. No one said he wasn't focused. Because that's crap. To me if the manager working out his next job is too much mentally for a team then they arent winning the World Cup anyway
Sorry mate @JobForTheMoyes meant to quote you again

Would any of the Premiership managers work with a Dog, knowing their playing purchasing would be severely curtailed?

I'm just going to say this again because people really, really don't seem to get it, Eddie bleeding Howe is NEVER EVER leaving Bournemouth, the guy has a job there for life

Arteta is the one that excites. Probably out of nostalgia more than anything. But I would be excited and have some hope again. He would at least unify the club again. He would get the support on board. That will help in the long run. There's a very high ceiling. It's the sort of appointment which is a gamble but could be massive.

I'm happy to let anyone influenced by pep manage us though tbh.
Arteta = Untested = Risk

I really want stability, I really want to back Silva to get his team and style. But if he can't drill the basics then will time actually make it better? You can buy better players but if the coaching, mentality and formation is wrong it won't improve no matter how much time he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back