Managers within our reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be your negativity around such an appointment?

He is set for life down there, he's as bad at spending money on players as Walsh was, he's a manager who's side will batter a top side like Chelsea then 3 days later lose to a relegation threatened Cardiff, he tried once to take a job away from Bournemouth, bombed badly and slunk off back to the south coast with open arms

He is set for life down there, he's as bad at spending money on players as Walsh was, he's a manager who's side will batter a top side like Chelsea then 3 days later lose to a relegation threatened Cardiff, he tried once to take a job away from Bournemouth, bombed badly and slunk off back to the south coast with open arms

I saw him (EH) swagger into the oppos changies against Chelsea in between his fellows...and I thought "He could do a job here..."

Plus are you equating AFCB to EFC?

I saw him (EH) swagger into the oppos changies against Chelsea in between his fellows...and I thought "He could do a job here..."

Plus are you equating AFCB to EFC?

And then he sauntered into the Cardiff City Stadium tonight and got schooled by a dinosaur of a manager, not to mention his form is as bad as Silva's, the win over Chelsea was just their 4th win in 17 games

I don't think Rafael would come to be honest. He is still loyal to Liverpool. I think he would rather take something like the west ham job.

And then he sauntered into the Cardiff City Stadium tonight and got schooled by a dinosaur of a manager, not to mention his form is as bad as Silva's, the win over Chelsea was just their 4th win in 17 games

When was the last time we did Chelsea in? :bye:

What has he ever done to make you think hes a good manager?

Hes managing with no pressure, his arse would go after a week at Everton.

Stabilised a club like AFCB and they continue to grow,,,in fact I reckon he's just about hit their glass ceiling and would relish a new challenge. He's young and hungry...ticks all the boxes.

We've done Chelsea over many a time, one result means nothing if you don't then follow it up the next game which Bournemouth failed to do much like we did with our game after winning on Tuesday

I get that but he's at AFCB with a ground capacity of 12000. He'd be stepping up here and he'd 'get' us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back