Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to add balance, thats all.

I think Brands has done a good job, I do think it was unrealistic to get all our problems sorted in this time frame, hes signed players thats improved us, but we still have massive holes in the squad, hes also hamstrung by us having rubbish players on massive wages that nobody else will pay.

We all think we could do better, I know I do, but hes a highly respected DoF in the game and we have to trust him.

Our current "plight" doesnt help, we sit 12th, out of both cups and with jokers like Niasse still getting games for us.

I still think we will dip our toes in the water this window, but with the accounts we published only a few weeks ago a degree of prudence would be better for everybody.

The season isnt over, we still have goals to achieve, but we have Carlo now, we have a chance in the dugout, so it would be wise to prepare for next season, the summer and see what we can do.
Front 3 looks sorted
Midfield needs a RW and a ball carrier
Defence needs a RB and a CB
4 players/
As long as they are the correct ones then we will be OK for a first 11 next season,
However we are looking at 150-170 m to fill those 4 gaps

Front 3 looks sorted
Midfield needs a RW and a ball carrier
Defence needs a RB and a CB
4 players/
As long as they are the correct ones then we will be OK for a first 11 next season,
However we are looking at 150-170 m to fill those 4 gaps
It's only another 4 players if Carlo actually rates the players we have at the moment though. Nobody knows what his view is until the summer. If we stick playing 4-4-2 for example, i reckon he will want someone far more productive than Bernard on the LW let alone a new RW.

It's only another 4 players if Carlo actually rates the players we have at the moment though. Nobody knows what his view is until the summer. If we stick playing 4-4-2 for example, i reckon he will want someone far more productive than Bernard on the LW let alone a new RW.

Again tho, we will not fix the whole squad in the next window.

So if we can add at least 4 players of the right quality it will be a good place to start.

But yeah we probably need more than 4.

Anyone got a pic of that banner some divvy made for him?
AE18F4C7-3D00-4A9B-9C49-86FBAD44EDD7.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back