Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd guess he's planning for next summer, when it matters.
What planning?

Has he got the DVD player to work yet?
What goalkeeper do you think he is watching intently? He’s will have waited 2 years to buy a CH come summer lol I hope he’s spotted a decent one somewhere.
Any midfielders anywhere or is he happy with finishing 8th every year?
Has he thrown his list of zero strikers in the bin since DCL started scoring.
Why doesn’t he go on holiday from September 1st until June 1st every year?

hahaha when you put it like this, it’s complete lunatic behaviour to ignore this opportunity but he’s going to.
Another excuse pending
He’s a waste of space. He should have been shown the door the minute he thought it was ok to leave trying to sign a CB until deadline day, despite having all summer to do it and to continue a policy of not signing proven strikers.

Get him out along, with a number of other high ranking free loaders on that board.

What planning?

Has he got the DVD player to work yet?
What goalkeeper do you think he is watching intently? He’s will have waited 2 years to buy a CH come summer lol I hope he’s spotted a decent one somewhere.
Any midfielders anywhere or is he happy with finishing 8th every year?
Has he thrown his list of zero strikers in the bin since DCL started scoring.
Why doesn’t he go on holiday from September 1st until June 1st every year?
I was thinking more along the lines of freeing up places in the squad, to be able to bring in better quality. Something that is almost certainly not going to be achieved in the January window due to the ridiculous contracts the 'deadwood' have been put on in recent years. We've being panic buying mid table dross for years, there is no quick fix unfortunately.

He’s a waste of space. He should have been shown the door the minute he thought it was ok to leave trying to sign a CB until deadline day, despite having all summer to do it and to continue a policy of not signing proven strikers.

Get him out along, with a number of other high ranking free loaders on that board.

I wondered where @davek had gone to

I am ashamed to admit mate , that I convinced myself that Walcott was a good signing !

Fabian Delph and Alex Iwobi

that El Pivote said something about progressive passing into a box and thought I would jump on the bandwagon so I didn’t get heckled by the super blooooos

Surely off loading Antonee Robinson to Wigan for £2 million was great business. I mean it’s not like we need another left back and he’s clearly not up to the standard to make it in a top league?

Did anyone else do that thing when we sign a player you didn’t want at all but convince yourself could be “useful”?

I did it with two of his summer signings

Iwobi and Delph

I wasn’t over the moon with Iwobi at all, but got excited at seeing that stats that his last season at Arsenal he completed the most take ons & up there in created chances, even though he wasn’t a regular starter.

Comes to Everton, it looks like he can’t get past an opponent to save his life.

I’m not in the Brands out camp at all, we have utter dross on incredible money that nobody else is willing to take on. The players on that money won’t want to move for less money even if they would play more, can’t blame them though as I’d love to take in cash for doing the bare minimum.

That’s on the previous management, this regime is cleaning up the mess. The next 6-18 months things will be a lot better, thankfully over the summer the majority will be able to be rectified. That will be the deciding period for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back