Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcel is very awful and lazy.
Everybody here working so hard in this window, discuss all the players, strenght and weakness, prize and sales value, everyting, behind ours keyboards lol

I can’t wait for us to have not signed anyone by the halfway mark of the summer transfer window and see people giving it: “we didn’t sign ANYONE in January HOW hasn’t he been working on signings every day since then, we need players in EARLY like EVERYONE else has done (they haven’t) what a FRAUD he is”.

It’s getting boring now.

So people are having a go but out of all the players signed so far who would anyone actually have liked to see us sign?

Fernandes and Berge maybe?

Ok Brisan, if we didnt sign anyone for 3 years on that basis what would you say?

I am suggesting that Brands is ideologically opposed to doing business in January and that is simply a bad thing in so many ways.

There are many reasons a team may want to sell in the January window so you should always be ready. I think he is stubborn
which in just about all cases is a mistake. Often in business the best thing to do is the opposite of your opposition.

Its easy to sit back and say we will do our business in the summer. Come the summer if we identify some of the best young/potential champions league class players in the world we will be competing for their signings with many other teams.
If one of Ancelottis picks for the first 11 came available for a price and wages we could afford I am sure Brands would get the deal done.
No point in buying just because lads on here reckon he should

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back