Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be back. I think he's done his hamstring, if that's true that's 6 weeks out which won't leave him much to convince them to shell out for him in the summer. Having said that 6 months of his wages being paid by someone else isn't to be sniffed at.

You can't really blame Marcel Brands for him doing his hamstring. 6 month loan, all his wage and an option to buy is good business from where I'm sat.

Well yes and that, still hopeful we will see some movement out, but not picturing anything in currently.
No outs, no ins (other than some u23s) I imagine. Not all Brands fault, the PE teacher was handing out fat contracts like paper masks at a Chinese airport, but it is his job to get this sorted.

No outs, no ins (other than some u23s) I imagine. Not all Brands fault, the PE teacher was handing out fat contracts like paper masks at a Chinese airport, but it is his job to get this sorted.

If nothing happens today im sure he will be as angry about it as us.

I just hope after today people see Niasse for what he is, which is a wife-beating money-hungry little ferret.

You can't really blame Marcel Brands for him doing his hamstring. 6 month loan, all his wage and an option to buy is good business from where I'm sat.
Not blaming anyone, it's just one of those things. Just saying I would like to see more outgoings and, ideally, on permanents. Not easy, I accept, but we've got highly paid wasters on loans all over the place which is obviously restricting our ability to make permanent moves ourselves. Despite the difficulties in getting that done that is Brands task and he will be judged on how successfully he completes it.

Heard Brands has pulled ligaments in his hand from actually having to write a few emails today inquiring about players. Expected to return some time in the summer to resume some sort of work.

Marcel Brands office must be huge for all these people who know exactly what he does all day to fit into it.

Funnily enough they`re the exact same people who seem to know every single facet of the medical and fitness department.

They could also single -handedly run Everton Football Club better than our current board and would`ve had the stadium built by now.

All from an Ipad in their mums spare room, next to the laundry that`s drying.

Last edited:
Heard Brands has pulled ligaments in his hand from actually having to write a few emails today inquiring about players. Expected to return some time in the summer to resume some sort of work.
Leave him alone.

He is just seeing his contract out as quietly as possible like Niasse/Schneids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back