Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everymorning in the office.

Brands `Buonjourno Carlo'.
Ancelloti `Geodmorgen Marcel, any progress with our targets'
Brands `I am so sorry Carlo, they are not available'.

Repeat every day since Jan 5th and 3 times a day the last few days.

Ancelloti wanders to his office fuming, he sits down the eyebrow is raised and he has to set about a plan to get of
the dutch joker without causing too much disharmony.

Everymorning in the office.

Brands `Buonjourno Carlo'.
Ancelloti `Geodmorgen Marcel, any progress with our targets'
Brands `I am so sorry Carlo, they are not available'.

Repeat every day since Jan 5th and 3 times a day the last few days.

Ancelloti wanders to his office fuming, he sits down the eyebrow is raised and he has to set about a plan to get of
the dutch joker without causing too much disharmony.

We can’t just keep adding without reducing ffs. Summer we will address it

So people are having a go but out of all the players signed so far who would anyone actually have liked to see us sign?

Fernandes and Berge maybe?
Bergwijn would've been good and wasn't too dear but I don't think we should be signing anyone in any case. This season is already a write off, no point lumbering ourselves with more big salaries.

The biggest disappointment in Mr Brands for me is the lack of outgoings. I know it's not easy to shift some of our dross because of the wages the PE teacher was chucking about but nobody going out other than some u23s is underwhelming.

We have one of the greatest managers of all time.
We have multi million/billion owners.
We have a new stadium on the horizon.
Our home games sell out.
Our aim is for Champions League football.

But we have a DOF who has delivered zero champions league players (Richarlison wasnt his) since he has arrived
and appears to be doing nothing to rectify this.

You are assuming two of Ancellottis picks were available in January at a price and wages we could afford
Considering you have not got a clue who Ancellottis pick are that’s quite an assumption
And you are assuming none of his picks were available, that's also quite an assumption.

Bergwijn would've been good and wasn't too dear but I don't think we should be signing anyone in any case. This season is already a write off, no point lumbering ourselves with more big salaries.

The biggest disappointment in Mr Brands for me is the lack of outgoings. I know it's not easy to shift some of our dross because of the wages the PE teacher was chucking about but nobody going out other than some u23s is underwhelming.

Tosun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back