Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fella has been a disaster. His position should be given consideration in the summer.

That's going a little far.

The second summer appears to have been a disaster. Iwobi and Delph have flopped, the jury's out on Gbamin and Kean has a ways to go given what we paid. Making the sale to Gomes was big, but that is not a good hit ratio.

However, crushing it in the first summer means he needs to get a third window to tell us which Brands is the real one. If he has another poor window, then we make a change. If not, we write off the whiffed window to bad luck and move forward.

Delph seemed like decent business at the time. Sidibe was just a loan and has been decent at times. Iwobi is the one that I didn't get, but I still think his signings have been positive in the main
agreed. Iwobi is the only one I would consider egregious. Kean still needs to time to adjust/develop, still very young. Sidibe a loan as you said, and you could see the reasoning behind delph at the time ( veteran player who can cover multiple positions) but his attitude as been awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back