Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
United must have had to deal with Raiola for Lukaku whilst I’m sure Mourinho is a Mendes client. There must be this clash at a lot of clubs given how big both agents are.
Pogba, Ibra and Lukaku all signed since Mou came in, all Raiola players

Imagine, just imagine we don't get rid of Walsh and Brands becomes yet another gravy trainer to go alongside Walsh, Allardyce, Lee, Shakespeare ...

On which note, I would guess this makes the Fonseca deal unlikely. Can't imagine a Mendes represented manager and Raiola represented DoF being on the same page for recruitment.
I`m sure as two of the biggest agents in the world, that their paths cross / have crossed regularly.

Don`t see any problems there, except having to potentially deal with the pair of slimy crooks.

He will be reporting into Steve Walsh and Big Sam.
Walsh and Sam have been invited onto Usmanov's super Yacht in June for a well deserved summer break according to the Echo...

ece3fd7236b0c6bffc6e9a574c76dc1f.jpg

I`m sure as two of the biggest agents in the world, that their paths cross / have crossed regularly.

Don`t see any problems there, except having to potentially deal with the pair of slimy crooks.
Yeah they certainly will have. As explained in a previous reply, I was just saying that this would be a bit more than paths crossing, it would potentially lead to a conflict of interests, with each agent pushing their own players on the manager/DoF. As I also said in that reply though, I may be way off with that because I don't know the ins and outs of how they work.

This quote from the article has me a little worried remember "99.9% done"

The 55-year old Dutchman is represented by agent Mino Raiola and Everton's owner Farhad Moshiri believes the pair could help them land the talent to make them a top-four Premier League team.

As much of a snake as I think Raiola is, I'm not at all convinced he was behind Lukaku moving

Remember what Moshiri said - Lukaku was there, ready to sign the new contract before his mum convinced him not to. Raiola had presumably gone to the trouble of doing all of the leg work to get the contract in place beforehand. He didn't need to do that if he was always going to get Rom to move to Chelsea or United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back