Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
This quote from the article has me a little worried remember "99.9% done"

The 55-year old Dutchman is represented by agent Mino Raiola and Everton's owner Farhad Moshiri believes the pair could help them land the talent to make them a top-four Premier League team.

This quote from the article has me a little worried remember "99.9% done"

The 55-year old Dutchman is represented by agent Mino Raiola and Everton's owner Farhad Moshiri believes the pair could help them land the talent to make them a top-four Premier League team.

One of the biggest agents in the game. Sadly if we want to be in with the best we have to swim with utter charlatans like Raiola and Mendes.

One of the biggest agents in the game. Sadly if we want to be in with the best we have to swim with utter charlatans like Raiola and Mendes.
On which note, I would guess this makes the Fonseca deal unlikely. Can't imagine a Mendes represented manager and Raiola represented DoF being on the same page for recruitment.

Hope this is true, now it's on Sky Sports.

Are they reliable or do they just want me to buy access for the next match?

Let’s hope the ‘Sky sources’ are correct. Great news if true, the sooner we bin Walsh off the better.

On which note, I would guess this makes the Fonseca deal unlikely. Can't imagine a Mendes represented manager and Raiola represented DoF being on the same page for recruitment.

That's interesting. Why do you think that? I know nothing about it. Are they enemies?

United must have had to deal with Raiola for Lukaku whilst I’m sure Mourinho is a Mendes client. There must be this clash at a lot of clubs given how big both agents are.
Yeah of course. I was more suggesting that if the 2 people responsible for recruitment were represented by different 'superagents' it may cause some issues when the 2 of them pushed their own clients, which would be a bit different to a manager signing a player represented by a different agent.

I'm no expert though, it may be more common than I realised, was just the first thought I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back