Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems to be a good news week so far ... oh what's that i hear you say? a derby on the weekend? That's where the good week will end then haha.

All this tied in with the new stadium is more important than one game though. I would like to see walsh trialled in a head scout role same as to what brought him success for leicester (Yes i'm aware of failed signings too, but do you think leicester fans give a toss about that?). He obviously wasn't cut out for a DoF role but he's proved he's a pretty good scout.

Walsh and Sam have been invited onto Usmanov's super Yacht in June for a well deserved summer break according to the Echo...

ece3fd7236b0c6bffc6e9a574c76dc1f.jpg

Good one that Quinty lol lol lol

The Echo (a while ago) and now Sky Sports have reported the Brands interest.

Whatever you think about those two sources I'm willing to trust them over a twitter account with 5000 followers.

They’re quoting this guy, who apparently is very reliable when it comes to all things PSV. Let’s just wait and see eh?

seems to be a good news week so far ... oh what's that i hear you say? a derby on the weekend? That's where the good week will end then haha.

All this tied in with the new stadium is more important than one game though. I would like to see walsh trialled in a head scout role same as to what brought him success for leicester (Yes i'm aware of failed signings too, but do you think leicester fans give a toss about that?). He obviously wasn't cut out for a DoF role but he's proved he's a pretty good scout.
Wouldn't even like to see Walsh kept on as a cleaner mate, absolutely useless.

I love it when people believe crap on Twitter lol

Been linked with him for ages, Sky are saying it’s done, why would some keyboard warrior know something different

I love it when people believe crap on Twitter lol

Been linked with him for ages, Sky are saying it’s done, why would some keyboard warrior know something different
The Dutch journalist isn’t “some keyboard warrior”. A bit of research shows he’s much more respected over there then “Sky Sources” are over here but knock yourself out and believe the Sky “sources” instead lol

fwiw Koeman told Andy Hunter and other Brit journos exactly what Sky are reporting at the Holland-England game off-the-record. Brands' agent is Mino Raiola so PSV will probably be the last to know what is happening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back