Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's obviously talking about Steve Walsh
"anyone will do a better job than the fat mess In charge
even the 2 most recent success signings ( early days of course ) weren't down to him
"Tosun was wanted by gravy man @ palace"
Was Walsh at Palace too,did I miss something.Or is Walsh the "fat mess"

"anyone will do a better job than the fat mess In charge
even the 2 most recent success signings ( early days of course ) weren't down to him
"Tosun was wanted by gravy man @ palace"
Was Walsh at Palace too,did I miss something.Or is Walsh the "fat mess"
Yeah you did miss something, Walsh is the fat mess is this instance

Allardyce wanted him when he was at Palace,but him signing for us had nothing to do with Allardyce.Odd logic there.

This is a thread about brands who has been linked with Steve Walsh's job, someone's who's job it is to identify and buy players.

I then said allardyce wanted tosun previously. Ie Walsh had nothing to do with this signing

Logic > you

This is a thread about brands who has been linked with Steve Walsh's job, someone's who's job it is to identify and buy players.

I then said allardyce wanted tosun previously. Ie Walsh had nothing to do with this signing

Logic > you
But we have to sort out the insulting, Fat mess= Allardyce.Fat Mess is who the poster referred to.Can we please have a seperate insulting pet name for Walsh so that everything is clear.

Yes, all great teams can adapt and do the donkey work when required. There's no shame in pressing and closing down, but it's elevated now to a stand alone method of play which is given undue cache when I just see that side of the game as perfunctory. Any team that sets out to be a pressing team have their priorities all wrong; it's a means to an end not the end itself.
LMAO.

Have you ever seen Arrigo Sacchi's Milan? Guardiola's Barcelona? Any Cruyff team?

They are all famous for their dynamic, thrilling play focused on high pressure, quick passing and ball retention. And they are all described as one of the best teams ever to play the game. How's that wrong?

LMAO.

Have you ever seen Arrigo Sacchi's Milan? Guardiola's Barcelona? Any Cruyff team?

They are all famous for their dynamic, thrilling play focused on high pressure, quick passing and ball retention. And they are all described as one of the best teams ever to play the game. How's that wrong?
Lol. Read my posts again. I dont think you'll find me downplaying the hard working nature of any great team.

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...hnical-director-marcel-brands-to-join-everton

PSV Eindhoven's technical director Marcel Brands looks set to join Everton later this month, once the team have been confirmed as Eredivisie champions, say Sky sources.

Sky Sports News has been told PSV already have a replacement technical director lined up and will discuss Brands' departure at a board meeting later on Wednesday.

The 55-year old Dutchman is represented by agent Mino Raiola and Everton's owner Farhad Moshiri believes the pair could help them land the talent to make them a top-four Premier League team.

Brands' arrival could signal Steve Walsh's departure from Goodison - less than two years after he joined from Leicester.

Prior to his arrival at PSV, Brands spent five years at AZ Alkmaar, helping to turn them from a mid-table team into champions of Holland in 2009 under the reign of Louis van Gaal.

Chelsea, who have enjoyed a good relationship with PSV in recent years, were also linked with Brands earlier this year as a replacement for Michael Emenalo, who joined Monaco in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back