2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it safe to say he dropped the ball on Bolaise?

How do you allow a player or his agent to insert a clause in his loan agreement that he can rescind the deal if he feels like it, at a cost to the club if 2.1mill, probably more, I presume Villa will only pay 50% of a loan fee.

I’m hoping to be talked out of the strong suspicion that he hasn’t dropped a massive clanger here.
Good luck with this mate. The feller lives a charmed existence on the strength of bringing in Digne. As far as I can see that's all he's done because Silva had Richarlison in mind all along. The others have been hit and miss and he\'s failed miserably to shift players out.

Brands needs to take everyone on a day trip to Paris and get a few of them a plastic bullet in the face like the cops are doing here to the "Gilet Jaunes" to wake them up :-)

If you’re Marcel Brands you start drawing up a managerial shortlist now. Silva gets until next Christmas at least, but right now it looks like we’ve been sold a pup and you have to plan for that.

Last edited:

Why? Why until "next Christmas"?

If you bought something from the store and it kind of worked but then completely stopped, you'd get rid of it.
I think it’s more I just don’t want us to end up like one of those teams tbh. But if he was my girlfriend I’d definitely have binned him off tonight.

I think it’s more I just don’t want us to end up like one of those teams tbh. But if he was my girlfriend I’d definitely have binned him off tonight.
And I get the idea of "give him time". But we've significantly regressed over the last 3 months. The first month most of the summer signings weren't in, 2nd month they were and we looked REALLY nice, 3 months later here we are. When you see something isn't working you have to change instead of holding on in the hope that they magically get better when nothing points to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back