Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting article and it is something we should have started with marinez. In his first full season at Swansea it took a good half a season for the team to properly get to grips with the system and then bang they just propelled up the table and ran away with and yet a decade later they continually improved playing the same style getting in managers who played the same way and youngsters coming in who played the same style of football.

This is something we should have implemented throughout our club because the system and football was good enough, he just couldn't organise the defence and the players that were being bought weren't good enough.

Koeman comes in and it's a totally different way of playing, a counter attacking set up but with slow, keep possession midfielders.

Allardyce and Unsworth (who coaches our reserves) both have different ways of playing as well. It's a bit of a mess but like that article says, a defined system that runs through the club may see us actually make some good out of a lot of young talent in our youth squads. We don't capitalise on that enough imo.

Reported Everton director of football target Marcel Brands on his future: “We are already busy with next season. I still have a contract with PSV Eindhoven. There is some interest, but it would be very difficult to leave this beautiful club.” from FOX sport

Reported Everton director of football target Marcel Brands on his future: “We are already busy with next season. I still have a contract with PSV Eindhoven. There is some interest, but it would be very difficult to leave this beautiful club.” from FOX sport
Yep,and heres the video of him saying that,or whatever hes saying lol,in dutch lol

'Very difficult, but £3m p/a should do it'

I'd be horrified, but not surprised, to have our outgoing DoF broker a deal with his replacement haha.

Be proper Everton that.

lol. Bill would be all misty eyed when he tells everyone he had to sack him, but asked him one final favour.

translation: I WANT MORE MONEY

Hope he can sort us out

Gone from having a bright core of starlets to over the hill bells, has beens and top 6 cast offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back