2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's his job to oversee the situation. What he told White was that he handed the reins over to Koeman and just said "Koeman is Koeman". In one fell swoop he handed a divvy the keys to the family savings and it was gone in a few weeks one summer.

He's a cretin. He might be a great bag carrier for Usmanov, but he's a disastrous man to have around a football club.
His performance at the AGM and his track record in picking managers would support this.

It's his job to oversee the situation. What he told White was that he handed the reins over to Koeman and just said "Koeman is Koeman". In one fell swoop he handed a divvy the keys to the family savings and it was gone in a few weeks one summer.

He's a cretin. He might be a great bag carrier for Usmanov, but he's a disastrous man to have around a football club.

I don’t mind Moshiri being around the club but he needs to be kept away from football team related matters. All of them.

His performance at the AGM and his track record in picking managers would support this.
Moshiri is an embarrassment. Every single time I've heard him speak or read his words he comes across as someone without self-reflection. Like a lot of rich people they're pretty thick with the basics of communication. Even worse than that , when they stray into business they're unfamiliar with, and try and transport whatever meagre talents they do have, they make huge and costly errors.

Make no mistake, we hit the mother-lode when he became involved in Everton.

I love how this thread has incorporated my two favorite viewpoints on here into one, single thread.

1. Man who put 250M in the club is a cretin, bad person, disaster for the club, etc.
2. D of F doesn't know what he's doing, doesn't know what to do with actual money, etc.

Nice work, guys.

Not sure what Brands has done to earn peoples eternal trust at this moment in time.

He's been in control for two windows now.

Early days yet....

Net 76M out.
----
Bought Richarlison, Bernard, Mina, and Digne.
Secured loans for Gomes & Zouma.
----
Sold Klaassen, Mori, Rooney, and Robles.
Loaned out Bolasie, Williams, Martina, Holgate, Beni, Garbutt, Pennington, Besic, Sandro, Mirallas, Dowell, Vlasic, Onyenkuru, Tarashi, Niasse

To me, that's a pretty good start, summer will tell us a lot more.

Some pretty good view points from both sides of the coin the past few pages. Reading the last few pages has made me realise how sick to death of Everton I actually am. I’m not angry, happy, sad I’m just tired!! It looks like the next few years ain’t going to be inspiring and brands has got a job on his hands. Good luck to him.

Net 76M out.
----
Bought Richarlison, Bernard, Mina, and Digne.
Secured loans for Gomes & Zouma.
----
Sold Klaassen, Mori, Rooney, and Robles.
Loaned out Bolasie, Williams, Martina, Holgate, Beni, Garbutt, Pennington, Besic, Sandro, Mirallas, Dowell, Vlasic, Onyenkuru, Tarashi, Niasse

To me, that's a pretty good start, summer will tell us a lot more.

Net 76 mill out, is a curious figure mate, what’s your breakdown?

If only it was true.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back