2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really won't mate. Sorry about your family stopping going but there'll always be people waiting to have their seats.
I'm not too sure mate, the faces on the crowd yesterday, we have loyal fans yes but we live in a very expensive world, the board will never change, mate i don't even watch the games anymore i went to bed for a couple hours before kick off and i can get every live game, there is no soul at this club anymore.

If real that is not the statement you want from your top dog. "Yeah I'll try to change it but it's been [Poor language removed] for ages so I can't really tell you how long it'll take or if it's actually even possible"

It definitely projects no confidence whatsoever. Surely you should project a bit of optimism if you don't have any?

I'm not too sure mate, the faces on the crowd yesterday, we have loyal fans yes but we live in a very expensive world, the board will never change, mate i don't even watch the games anymore i went to bed for a couple hours before kick off and i can get every live game, there is no soul at this club anymore.

Doesn't matter mate, always a sell out no matter how bad we are, ticket prices always frozen too.

a lot of people, one being @MarcelsGoat , tell me that Marcel Brands had a say in the hiring of Silva... endorsing him infact

I was firmly in the camp that hes had him dropped on him by Moshiri as it was him who chased him in the first place.

now I would like to believe I was correct, because if Brands has endorsed Silva as a worthy manager of Everton then I am definatly worried about where we are actually going..
Spot on mate.

Ridiculous statement to come out with. A newly promoted team have just come and hammered us at our own ground and gone 5 points clear.

Even Wolves have had longer with their manager than we have.
And the Wolves manager didn't start with a shed load of expensive tosh taking up valuable resources.
In short, he started with a clean slate and has longer to implement his work.
But Silva and Brands aren't allowed that luxury. No idea why but up Everton

Even Wolves have had longer with their manager than we have.
And the Wolves manager didn't start with a shed load of expensive tosh taking up valuable resources.
In short, he started with a clean slate and has longer to implement his work.
But Silva and Brands aren't allowed that luxury. No idea why but up Everton
The Wolves manager started with a Championship team and currently has them 5 points ahead of the team that has finished 8th and 7th in the past two seasons.

Ridiculous statement to come out with. A newly promoted team have just come and hammered us at our own ground and gone 5 points clear.

Stupid fool for referencing Liverpool. Why do Everton staff struggle with the basics of communications to fans. Basically it reads: you’ve been rubbish for ages, stop moaning, we’re going to need ages to change it, look how good Liverpool are.

Liverpool went out and got a top manager then spent world record fees on problem areas of the team. Over to you Marcel.

At least he's acknowledged we have been crap for 20 years. Beats the usual party line of plucky little everton have been doing so great just to be alive in the top division.

He can jog on with the Liverpool comment though. As if we need reminding of how they are progressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back