2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we should put our faith in a manager with Silva’s record. His methods have been found out, just like they had been at Hull and Watford.

You think we should be conceding 18 goals from set-pieces?

We’ve spent a large fortune, the man has been backed and he’s completely ballsed up his opportunity and will rightly be sacked for it.

A large fortune? Really?

Richarlison £33mil
Digne £18mil
Mina £27mil
Bernard Free

Spent = £78mil

Brought in £20mil (Klassen/Mori) so £60mil.

If we sold those same players we could easily double our money.

Weve signed 3 left sided players and a centre back. If we replicated this on the other side then we'd have sorted left + right sides and the centre backs.

We would still need a new centre midfield and centre forward. That takes time.

As you can see in my player contracts thread, we are looking to 2021 before alot of our players are gone and even then we have 12more expiring in 2022.

We have to wait 2 more seasons before the rebuild is there

Mr. Brands has a duty not just to Moshiri, but to the fans. For the past 18 Months we have needed a proper right back and a first class striker. I think that if
Mr. Brands can't do the job, then he should resign. If he was any good at his job, I feel sure that we'd hear rumblings from PSG, Real or Barca. As far as you are concerned, I think you should stick to your 2nd rate cricket team and your 3rd rate football team.
A little unnecessary dont you think, you egg?

So we should put our faith in a manager with Silva’s record. His methods have been found out, just like they had been at Hull and Watford.

You think we should be conceding 18 goals from set-pieces?

We’ve spent a large fortune, the man has been backed and he’s completely ballsed up his opportunity and will rightly be sacked for it.

Where does Brands say in his statement to put our faith with Silva?

Mate i don't even cheer or feel anythihg anymore when we score or win, i've lost every bit of pride i once had for the club over the past couple of years, also, my missus brother and his 13 year old son have always had season tickets but they have stopped going over the last few seasons, his missus takes her daughter now instead so the season tickets don't go to waste, don't think they are renewing next season. I think Everton have/are going to lose a hell of a lot of support the way things are going.
None of them went the match yesterday, 2 season tickets gone to waste, and the missus told me they are not renewing next season, well done Everton you really do (not) make your supporters proud, attendance's are gonna start plummeting.

None of them went the match yesterday, 2 season tickets gone to waste, and the missus told me they are not renewing next season, well done Everton you really do (not) make your supporters proud, attendance's are gonna start plummeting.

They really won't mate. Sorry about your family stopping going but there'll always be people waiting to have their seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back