2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for getting us a striker in the last two windows.
Would make no difference even if we had bought one as we can't even seem to get the ball up even close to the box most of the time, need to get some creativity into the team, we just don't offer any threat whatsoever even against a bunch of thugs like Watford.

Would make no difference even if we had bought one as we can't even seem to get the ball up even close to the box most of the time, need to get some creativity into the team, we just don't offer any threat whatsoever even against a bunch of thugs like Watford.
9 shots and 4 on target today.

We need a clinical finisher....Brands has failed the manager in two windows.

Please tell me why you have so much faith in him? Genuinely interested.

It's not necessarily faith in Brands more a wish for the system to be utilised correctly. If we insist on a DoF, a well respected one at that, then he needs to have the power a DoF should have. I'm hoping his elevation to board member was an indication this will be the case moving forwards.

9 shots and 4 on target today.

We need a clinical finisher....Brands has failed the manager in two windows.
We did not look like scoring at anytime today, even when Iceland hit the bar you could tell it was going over, we are so easy to play against because we don't have any players who offer any kind of a threat.

It's not necessarily faith in Brands more a wish for the system to be utilised correctly. If we insist on a DoF, a well respected one at that, then he needs to have the power a DoF should have. I'm hoping his elevation to board member was an indication this will be the case moving forwards.

What makes you think the system isn't being utilised correctly? What makes you think he hasn't got the power a DOF should have? Is it because results and performances are poo? Who's to say he isnt having input?

I honestly think this guy has the most difficult job in football right now. The number of players in this squad that have the quality to get where we need to be is alarmingly small and even some of them have question marks over them.

Pickford ?
Mina ?
Holgate ?
Digne ?
Gueye ?
Bernard
Richarlison
Lookman ?
Onyekeru- haven't even seen him, but he should be given a chance if we get a work permit

It really is scary how much work is to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back