Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the "he's coming" group. Terms probably aren't quite there and I think he's probably struggling a bit with the decision and/or he wants to make sure that PSV and the fan base knows that it's a "tough decision".

Hopefully, he does come and forces our hand to give him the power the D of F role should have. That is running everything. Oversees the head of scouting, oversees the manager, runs the transfer business in line with the vision agreed upon by the Board and the Manager HE brought in to execute that vision.

I am in the "he is coming" camp too - I cant see how he would be making all these statements except to make a easier transition that its a hard decision and the fans dont hate him.

If he was staying, he would just say it.

I'd imagine he's stalling to extract a better financial package but the position of Walsh may be a secondry factor. Moshiri may want to demote Walsh to head scout the logic being we'll have to pay him anyway so it's better he's doing some work.
Brands may not be quiet so keen on this arrangement feeling it would undermine his authority as DOF if the former occupant of that role were still an active employee.

and if thats the case he would be 100% correct

Based o
Can someone tell me what his role will be? What will he be responsible for? :|
From what I have seen of his predecessor at Goodison, his role will be scouring the globe looking for nice tapas bars, and maybe a little bit of Latino skirt! He will mostly be responsible for spendinh vast amounts of dosh on largely unfit, players, who stubbornly refuse to conform to the illegible footballing strategy he has dreamed up!

Every man has his price. So, if the offer is right, then his current "comfy zone" gets a bit uncomfortable.

However, whatever the offer, it had better be worth it to us, or @Bryan 's prediction will be spot on, (probably spot on anyway, knowing what a fickle lot we are).lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back