2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply dont accept that it's a fait accompli when a player is on a high wage that you cant shift them out

Bale, Sanchez and Ozil say Hi. £1.6 million a week, ish. Collectively.

Granted, its relative, but nevertheless, the same conundrum.

Some kopite style blind faith going on in here.

He did well last summer no denying that but as it stands our squad is weaker and we have a month to sort it.
Agree on this but i do have total faith in Brands and can see its not so easy. While are laughing at times at West Ham we need to remember right now we are down on last season and are taking time just to get back to where we were. We then have to add

Utter tosh.

#heresalwaysanexcuse

Sorry fella didn't realise that you were an expert on horse racing as well !
You obviously know more than me , even though that's my background.
Far from being "utter tosh" , you will find that the analogy is accurate (if you can remove your blinkers long enough to look).

Bale, Sanchez and Ozil say Hi. £1.6 million a week, ish. Collectively.

Granted, its relative, but nevertheless, the same conundrum.
That just proves that it can and cant be done. My question: if Brands is the golden boy - why has he such a limited record of shifting out?

Sorry fella didn't realise that you were an expert on horse racing as well !
You obviously know more than me , even though that's my background.
Far from being "utter tosh" , you will find that the analogy is accurate (if you can remove your blinkers long enough to look).
That's not proof is it though? I'm not doubting your credibility, I just dont see it as evidence. I got into this sort of stuff about two weeks ago with another poster who seemed to take umbrage that I didn't accept as gospel what he was saying.

It's simple for me: if it has no credible documentary evidence, it's hearsay.

That just proves that it can and cant be done. My question: if Brands is the golden boy - why has he such a limited record of shifting out?

He doesnt, he was involved in 24 transfers last season and hes been involved in 11 so far this season.

Your acting like we had people hanging out of cupboards at FF, he shifted out plenty and will continue to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back