Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that work? We sold Klaassen for a knockdown price.

That was before the rule changes this season.

It wasn't. You implied Brands wouldn't make the same errors: Mina's purchase tells me different.

He had an array of injuries...massively rated before going to Barca and seems a colossus for colombia...

Lets see how he does this season.

No, I really do not.

@davek and @Neiler just straight up making lies about Big Marcel.

You know youve won when people resort to lies.

So everytime you post about me im 'winning'

That was before the rule changes this season.

He had an array of injuries...massively rated before going to Barca and seems a colossus for colombia...

Lets see how he does this season.

So everytime you post about me im 'winning'
So what is the view on the authorities if a club decides to sell a player at a reduced fee?

Are you sure you have this right? It seems strange to me that a club could be prevented selling a player for what it decides it can get.

So what is the view on the authorities if a club decides to sell a player at a reduced fee?

Are you sure you have this right? It seems strange to me that a club could be prevented selling a player for what it decides it can get.

Its all very complicated Dave, luckily for us we have a seasoned veteran in Brands to navigate this for us and a world class accountant to ensure we dont fall foul of the rules

Trust the process :)

I do David, just like Martinezs first season where he competed on the back of Moyes players.

Sadly once both had to build their own team they were both found wanting.

:coffee: :coffee:
Third season in charge: one step away from the chance to win silverware - x2.

“One step away from a CHANCE to win silverware”

Where does that go on our Honours list?

I didn't say it was an honour, I said it was an indication that his time here wasn't just one very good season.

Let's hope we get at least as far in both domestic cups as we did in RM's third season here.

I didn't say it was an honour, I said it was an indication that his time here wasn't just one very good season.

Let's hope we get at least as far in both domestic cups as we did in RM's third season here.

It was one good season out of three. History can not be rewritten my friend.

Not denying his first season was good.

I went massively off him very early in his second season. Specifically the 2-2 v Arsenal when’re we capitulated at 75 mins and 2-0 up.

I was all for him before a ball was kicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back