Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel and Marco are clearly colluding this preseason to convince mosh that he need an to give them an unlimited budget or risk finishing the season with no goals scored. All part of a long game.

Common brands don’t let @davek be right , I’m as worried about that as I was when the RS were looking like they were gonna win the prem
Dave held his nerve quite well during that title challenge, while many others threw the towel in and thought they had it, Dave was confident they would slip up, again, fair play!

Dave held his nerve quite well during that title challenge, while many others threw the towel in and thought they had it, Dave was confident they would slip up, again, fair play!

As slippy G proved it’s not over till that fat lady sings ... I’m hoping brands is making love to the transfer window , slowly building the anticipation, until finally bringing it to an amazing climax which leaves everyone satisfied

We are after top players but can't just throw cash around thanks to koeman/Walsh. It takes time and creativity from brands. We've needed a whole new team since the start of last summer and by close of this window we will just about have one I'm sure. Once we only need one or two players a summer it will be easier (and more boring for the bedwetters). Patience........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back