Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully expect deals to be done. Ins and outs. The striker situation is crucial and I fail to believe (or dont wish to believe, maybe) that it wont be solved by the end of 8th August.

The issue for me is that we're handing the manager another set of problems to solve in the early weeks/months of the season and that should never have happened. We had to be in a position to hit the ground running because 5-10 points next May could be the difference between Europe and best of the rest.

It’s not ideal but every squad is going to be a bit unsettled/unshaken going into the opening weeks, especially those who have had players play in international games for the bulk of the summer

Less than two weeks to go and he has failed to address the key problems.

When Gana goes tomorrow the squad is much weaker than last season and woe betide us if that Rico to Barca bid is true

Has nowhere to hide once the window closes silva has said wants five so is up to him deliver need atleast 3/4 in cb cm cf and a winger, i think holgate could cover at rb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back