Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fella is having an absolute mare.

The crux of this summer's failure to launch is that he cant shift enough players out with efficiency. When a club needs to shift in order to buy, that is a major problem.

His purchases have been good so far, and I'm sure they will be this summer too. But his inability to do the other side of his job has cost us this summer.

The crux of this summer's failure to launch is that he cant shift enough players out with efficiency. When a club needs to shift in order to buy, that is a major problem.

His purchases have been good so far, and I'm sure they will be this summer too. But his inability to do the other side of his job has cost us this summer.
His inability to force other clubs to pay for players that are rubbish and on massive wages you mean?

So how would you do it Dave?

Hindsight is wonderful but we really should have tried to convince him to come in earlier or tried for Monchi when we had the chance, would have saved us 3 summers of issues

To be fair mate, when he's been saddled with the likes of Niasse by some former galoot of a manager, you need to show a bit of empathy for him.

Dave it's an impossible job. These garbage Matinez/Koeman players have it too good. Sure Koeman took away one of Martinez’s disaster club crippling signings locker away and he still wouldnt budge. We just have to ride out this storm. Marcel can attract some serios players and if he left now he'd be leaving us in a better position player wise than when he found us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back