Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won’t be delighted if Holgate continues his pre season form. Silva has already said hes happy with Gibson’s progress, but he’s not ready for the first team.

I an prepare to see young players step in and make mistake which is inevitable. You will see a 60m defender commit mistake here and there occasionally as well. This should not be the reason to deprive them the development they need.

I an prepare to see young players step in and make mistake which is inevitable. You will see a 60m defender commit mistake here and there occasionally as well. This should not be the reason to deprive them the development they need.

If we are push on this season we have no room for mistakes here and there. We have to get 7th at least.

People aren’t livid that we didn’t throw 25m at rojo, they’re livid because we were left in a situation where we were even contemplating getting Rojo in, in the first place.
Really thought those days were behind us getting into a situation where we had to look at rojo ,seems luiz put the spanner into any deal for zouma or more likely tomori on loan .But hopefully were are nearer a situation where brands just needs to concentrate on a couple of targets and a couple out of the door instead of 15/18 out of the door

If we are push on this season we have no room for mistakes here and there. We have to get 7th at least.

It is impossible to find a player without mistake. I am prepare to accept this is the process in order to develope. There will be loads of reason within the teams if we fail to finish TOP 7, to place it squarely on young players is toxic.

Question the people in charge for the current situation. What we can do now is give kids the room to improve.

Damon wishes to weigh-in on the Brands debate with a few words of wisdom....

You can post all that on Grand Old Team Tell them Damon is having an "at least we're not villa" moment. That he predicts big things for Everton this season. Predicts a trophy. "At least we're Everton" ALWE

The basis of this I can explain another time. But its because that divvy Koeman is gone and the damage repaired.
See "maximization of force principle"
"Concentration of force in this scenario requires mobility (to permit rapid concentration) and power (to be effective in combat once concentrated). The tank embodies these two properties and for the past seventy years has been seen as the primary weapon of conventional warfare."
Mobility. And Power
Think about that for a second. And our team
Rather than Koeman/Walsh/Elstone 's static / stationary team.....Under that clueless buffoon Koeman
Buying Tosun too. Walsh/Allardyce. Another striker lacking pace.... Brands goes out and buys Kean. Says it all!
You can tell GOT I wouldn't let Koeman manage a dog. Never mind a football team
Marcel Brands is different level all together. Koeman didn't want him at Everton. Automatically makes Brands even more boss.

...the case for the prosecution rests.

Thanks Damon. :coffee:

That won't happen though, he'll drop someone else back into the CB role and take it from there. He's not exactly got a track record of developing young players.

Is bedwetting and cryarsing another couple of words for different opinions?
That's one way of looking at it I suppose.

Personally I see them as words describing people who put a negative spin on everything. People who always assume the worst will happen and then start treating it as fact. People who will turn a minor issue into a major disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back