Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are actually livid that we didnt throw 25m and 8m a year wages at Uniteds 6th choice CB.

Its starting to give me a migraine, I honestly didnt know stupid could grow that thick.
People aren’t livid that we didn’t throw 25m at rojo, they’re livid because we were left in a situation where we were even contemplating getting Rojo in, in the first place.

We are fine with centerback. In fact I’m adsolutely delighted Holgate and Gibson will be given playing time. Crucial if we want them to develope. Will be a disgrace if we sacrifice their developement with a 6th choice utd defender
You won’t be delighted if Holgate continues his pre season form. Silva has already said hes happy with Gibson’s progress, but he’s not ready for the first team.

Just reading back last 20pages as I wasn't on much yesterday and you wouldn't think ot was the new season today the amount of crying and moaning going on, over a CB as well, we do have first choice CBs, yes we needed cover but can we start getting excited for the season and not dwell on transfer could have beens.

Just reading back last 20pages as I wasn't on much yesterday and you wouldn't think ot was the new season today the amount of crying and moaning going on, over a CB as well, we do have first choice CBs, yes we needed cover but can we start getting excited for the season and not dwell on transfer could have beens.

Need a bit of luck and hopefully no injuries and we can get the cover sorted in January.

That’s the problem he clearly didn’t have a plan other than Zouma. The fact we were scrambling around on deadline day is indicative of this.

I don’t think he did either. In fact, Rojo could be a Marco last ditch target after realising we have no one else come in.

Really bad not to get a CB in we arguably needed two. Last season Jags got minutes and he was put fourth choice which shows you the depth you need these days. But It is what it is till Jan now we will have to hope Mina/Keane stay fit and rely on Gbamin and Holgate as backups. We need to have someone lined up in Jan though.

Really bad not to get a CB in we arguably needed two. Last season Jags got minutes and he was put fourth choice which shows you the depth you need these days. But It is what it is till Jan now we will have to hope Mina/Keane stay fit and rely on Gbamin and Holgate as backups. We need to have someone lined up in Jan though.

Will cost us this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back