Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok maybe I’ve mossed something. Serious question. Has Brands be given authority to pick team sheet?

It seems that’s everyone’s argument why brands deserves the sack.

At first I’ve just been laughing at this rationale. Now I’m seriously question if he does.
He buys the players, I would have thought that was sackable enough given how much they cost.

Ha I wish.

Seriously he's the only 1 in 2 or so centre forward we have a hope in hell of attracting and would have suited our pressing from the front system very well.

But he's not got a fancy foreign name and hes old enough to shave therefore the hipsters in our fanbase label him crap.

I like Wilson I mentioned it last year. I like him a lot actually but someone pointed out the severity of knee injury’s hes had and the number of em.

He gets until after the West Ham and BHA games.

That's clearly going to happen.

Moshiri cant keep going down the hire em and fire em road. It's too costly.

The players need to dig in and get us 6 points form the next two.

So that’s a no?

Ok good. If he was picking these team sheets I’d be calling him a fraud.
He's plaiting sawdust here with the players that helmet Brands brought in.

Never go for anything connected with that dutch league. 99.99% of the time it's rubbish.

Brands was a big fish in a small pond. He's well out of his depth here.

How ? Please explain? I’m genuinely curious how you’ve come to that conclusion.
Are these ordinary players in the team because the person that's in charge of signing players didn't find any better to replace them ?

My main concern about the window was having no back up for the cb's and one of them is the very ordinary michael keane on top of that.

He's plaiting sawdust here with the players that helmet Brands brought in.

Never go for anything connected with that dutch league. 99.99% of the time it's rubbish.

Brands was a big fish in a small pond. He's well out of his depth here.
Respectfully I just think otherwise. He was upfront about the exceptions and vision.

It’s been less than 18 months. This is not Fifa or FM.

It’s going to take time.

Respectfully I just think otherwise. He was upfront about the exceptions and vision.

It’s been less than 18 months. This is not Fifa or FM.

It’s going to take time.
He;s a head scout and eassily replacable.

FFS, you'd think this feller Brands was an enormous name in the game and highly successful.

He;s a no mark from Holland. Punt him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back