Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you thinking C-Man, a lot of Echo chat here. Is it a runner?

I believe it's a runner. The name was mentioned in December in passing but no one picked it up until January, I'm sure.

ECHO leading the way here but Joyce, King and Hunter name dropped Brands much earlier.

I believe it's a runner. The name was mentioned in December in passing but no one picked it up until January, I'm sure.

ECHO leading the way here but Joyce, King and Hunter name dropped Brands much earlier.

Interested by it. Would have to happen in April you would have thought, for the sake of both clubs. Maybe now we are safe?

Hope it’s not just another big name we’re throwing money at. Is this the man to set out the footballing strategy for Everton? That’s got to be the criteria rather than ‘Walsh isn’t working who’s available in Europe with a big name that our money might tempt’. I thought Walsh would be a good fit as he understood the league and the club, then we embarked on the worst transfer window in our recent history and he’s offered seemingly nothing.

We took a gamble on Walsh, as he had never done the role, and in truth he has really struggled to exert the influence to do the job.

I think this fella would be a fantastic addition. It probably needs a longer post/piece, but what he did pre PSV, then at PSV has been very good. PSV are a similar sized club to Everton and he greatly improved them. It would be a big step forward.

We took a gamble on Walsh, as he had never done the role, and in truth he has really struggled to exert the influence to do the job.

I think this fella would be a fantastic addition. It probably needs a longer post/piece, but what he did pre PSV, then at PSV has been very good. PSV are a similar sized club to Everton and he greatly improved them. It would be a big step forward.

Do we know anyone for this?

Depay could be a target if he comes then?

Seems to have had a good season for Lyon?

One would hope the purpose of hiring a good DoF, is not that he goes out and buys a player cos he has had him before, and since then his value has shot up etc.

Isn't it to get them prior to that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back