Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the definition of medicrity mate. But that is Brands' template: sign young players from 'elite' clubs who are not wanted by them and HOPE it turns out ok for them here.

Its cost us £250M so far.

if that is the model then we need a coach that has a track record improving young players , not sucking every but of confidence out of them.

these coaches are few and far between, as most prem managers are cheque book managers.

again it point to eddie howe or chris wilder

Not a chance that's Delph's fault, really weird to suggest it is to be honest. You only need to look at Iwobi's reaction to see that he knew full well he'd messed up. It doesn't mean he's an awful player but let's not pretend he's perfect because he's a hell of a long way from that.
Iwobi's pass was miles away from Delph. It was clear as day it wasn't meant for Delph. It was meant for Mina and he just didn't see the Spurs player there.

Iwobi's pass was miles away from Delph. It was clear as day it wasn't meant for Delph. It was meant for Mina and he just didn't see the Spurs player there.
He's done almost the exact same thing before too. Think it was the Wolves game, maybe City, he did a brilliant bit of control wide left on the half way line, turned his man and I was literally on my way up to applaud it, and then he just inexplicably played a ball nowhere near anybody back into the middle of our half. He appears to have concentration issues, he often just lets his man wander away from him too.

He's done almost the exact same thing before too. Think it was the Wolves game, maybe City, he did a brilliant bit of control wide left on the half way line, turned his man and I was literally on my way up to applaud it, and then he just inexplicably played a ball nowhere near anybody back into the middle of our half. He appears to have concentration issues, he often just lets his man wander away from him too.

these are the sorts of mistakes a half decent coach irons out of you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back