Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 of his summer signings on the bench again and we have to start with Tosun.

Mad how bad Brands was this summer. Walsh levels of bad.
  • Sold our best player
  • Failed to replace a CB
  • Bought a 19 year old who cant score to solve our attacker crisis
  • Bought a load of crocks
  • Spent £147M to get us to 17th in the league

You've got to hand it to him: he doesn't do things by halves.

I love how Dave goes on these Brands Bashing Rants anytime his beloved Bobby Brown Shoes 2.0 is under pressure.

Dave the style of play you love is crap, it hasn't really been successful in years, and all the good teams play direct rapid football nowadays. The only ones who play a slow possession heavy style are the one's with far superior resources, who have to spend 2-3 times more to play this boring warse way.

You are a farce of a man. Everything you believe is a lie, and the style of football you like is utter turd. Give up man. You suck.

I love how Dave goes on these Brands Bashing Rants anytime his beloved Bobby Brown Shoes 2.0 is under pressure.

Dave the style of play you love is crap, it hasn't really been successful in years, and all the good teams play direct rapid football nowadays. The only ones who play a slow possession heavy style are the one's with far superior resources, who have to spend 2-3 times more to play this boring warse way.

You are a farce of a man. Everything you believe is a lie, and the style of football you like is utter turd. Give up man. You suck.
Yes, let's go back to hoofball with Moyes.

This feller needs to get players sorted for January.

Any recovery we have will be despite this feller. Let's hope he doesn't think he's out of the woods.

• Sold our best player
  • Failed to replace a CB
  • Bought a 19 year old who cant score to solve our attacker crisis
  • Bought a load of crocks
  • Spent £147M to get us to 17th in the league

You've got to hand it to him: he doesn't do things by halves.
2 facts smashed in with 3 opinions

securely holding your agenda all together

Well done :)

Attacker + CB + midfielder in January.

If he isn't correcting his own mess we know he's an utter duffer.
No love for holgate ? I don’t rate Keane at all but I’ve said long before there is a player in holgate and happy to seem him get a run

Gbamin back in January
Holgate getting a run
Highway robbery prices in January window

not sure how that makes the cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back