Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but midfield is desperate, tbf.

It is and it isn't, for me...it is when we don't have a central threat up top and too many in the middle are MIA in sick bay. I'm not sure another midfielder's going to change it without said focal point. Basically a question of how many eggs you want to put in the basket. I'd rather we start to specialize and shoot for a two 'tweeners out and one quality/big buy in policy.

I'm not sure we'd see a lot of benefit in numbers unless recruiting threw three triple 20's and chances are slim to none there. Has a timeline for Gbamin been mentioned? Just a return date doesn't tell us anything, obviosuly, as he'll need games after getting back in the squad.

Last edited:
It is and it isn't, for me...it is when we don't have a central threat up top and too many in the middle are MIA in sick bay. I'm not sure another midfielder's going to change it without said focal point. Basically a question of how many eggs you want to put in the basket. I'd rather we start to specialize and shoot for a two 'tweeners out and one quality/big buy in policy.

I'm not sure we'd see a lot of benefit in numbers unless recruiting threw three triple 20's and chances there are slim to none there. Has a timeline for Gbamin been mentioned? Just a return date doesn't tell us anything, obviosuly, as he'll need games after getting back in the squad.
The MFs out are well off a return. Itls a long season and we'll be stretched.

Minimum: one attacker (a proven poacher) and a MF...unless Baningime is ready.

A CB would also be welcome.

I've said loans + a purchase.

Do you think your Boss suited helmet can manage that?

It depends whats available, it depends if Gmblammo has come back, it depends if Delph can stop getting injured.

Im not sure we need what you say.

Things will become clearer in 6 weeks or so, keep an eye out in my Squad thread if you want to know what we need, sometime around Xmas.

It depends whats available, it depends if Gmblammo has come back, it depends if Delph can stop getting injured.

Im not sure we need what you say.

Things will become clearer in 6 weeks or so, keep an eye out in my Squad thread if you want to know what we need, sometime around Xmas.

We cant plan a season around crocks. The cash paid on them is effectivey wasted. Forget about them.

Cash + loans this January. If we dont get players in then WTF kind of job is Brands doing here?

As directed 922E1B84-6999-4AB0-8297-CDEAA6296292.webp

I love how Dave goes on these Brands Bashing Rants anytime his beloved Bobby Brown Shoes 2.0 is under pressure.

Dave the style of play you love is crap, it hasn't really been successful in years, and all the good teams play direct rapid football nowadays. The only ones who play a slow possession heavy style are the one's with far superior resources, who have to spend 2-3 times more to play this boring warse way.

You are a farce of a man. Everything you believe is a lie, and the style of football you like is utter turd. Give up man. You suck.
Erm… you might care to tone it down a bit in future.
Disagree by all means, but try and keep it civil eh ?

Hats off for yerry Mina but this summers buys are looking worse and worse as every game passes. The RB looks ok. That’s about it. 40 mill for someone who’s on the bench as much as he starts and the other fellas not even making the bench. Oh yeah and that centre mid who’s been injured most of his career....he still gets injured...even when we buy him

Hats off for yerry Mina but this summers buys are looking worse and worse as every game passes. The RB looks ok. That’s about it. 40 mill for someone who’s on the bench as much as he starts and the other fellas not even making the bench. Oh yeah and that centre mid who’s been injured most of his career....he still gets injured...even when we buy him

:zzz:

Nobody knows how their relationship is set up to work. But be it Brands or anybody, I'm not sold on the whole DoF concept, especially if I could get the sack because the DoF bought me the players HE thought I needed.
Rather than whst I actually need
Again we don't know, but Brands was all over the Kean deal in Italy...was it with half an eye to a sell on and a nice profit...all the while Silva's crying for back to the goal target man or a Vardy or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back